Add Wordpress Style NBT Subscribe Box To Blogger

Published By: Ashu Insan Published On: 3:05 PM

After a long brake Today Im going to share another awesome wordpress style subscribe box. actually this widget is updated version of Perfect Email Subscription Box to Blogger

Some of our reader ask us to provide the code of our subscribe box. So In this post I ll share my Subscribe Box with all of you. with ths help of below generator you can easily generator the widget code & add directly to blogger.

So what are you waiting for just follow few steps below & add this Awesome widget on your blog or website.

Live Preview:-

How to add Wordpress Style NBT Subscribe Box to Blogger:

With the help of Blow Widget Generator you can easily add Wordpress Style NBT Subscription Box in your blog or website. See Our Other Widget Generators

Customization:

• Replace all the required field in above widget generator.
  • Click Generator & get the widget code.
  • Now Click Preview button to see widgets live preview.
  • Now Finally Click Add To Blogger & Save your Widget.
Now see you website ! You have done !!
Final Word
If you have any problem installing this widget then please lets us know via comments.Till then Comment,Subscribe,Follow us on twitter and Like us on Facebook (Recommended).Kindly share this post with your friends.

Stay Connected To Get Free Updates!

+ comments + 12 comments

April 11, 2013 at 9:39 PM

sir i ask a question how to add widget generator to blogger www.mybloggerstricks.com

May 19, 2013 at 8:04 AM

How to custom width and heigh of this widget. I want to make it fit with my widget width 300px?

May 19, 2013 at 10:16 AM

@gioi tre Locthuy Width is already set on 300px. just add this widget to your blog. I hope it ll work perfectly.

May 19, 2013 at 3:11 PM

But how can I chang the positon, padding...of social icons if I want to add this widget into a smaller width?

TIA

May 20, 2013 at 2:58 AM

You don't tell if we have to enter the Pages ID or the complete URL... Thanks to specify... :-)

May 20, 2013 at 7:36 AM

@Jean-François Replace my facebook page url ( NewBloggerTips ) with your fb page url.

June 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Hi the numbers of feed readers does not show up on my blog, why??

June 19, 2013 at 6:31 PM

@Kingsley Felix I think you haven't activated RSS Feed Counter from feedburner website.

July 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Simple and cool. Thanks dude :)

tweaksformypc.com/

August 12, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I use it dear but youtubr=e button not in line as ur,i mean youtube button below RSS button in my case pls help me.bro

August 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I use it dear but youtube button not in line as ur,i mean youtube button below RSS button in my case pls help me.brother .i am waitng

September 3, 2013 at 8:58 AM

hey buddy,

kindly check the widget.. youtube icon is not inline with the others.

Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
Note:
1. Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies.
2. Please "Do Not Spam" - Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.
3. Please "Do Not Add Links" to the body of your comment as they will not be published.
4. Only "English" comments shall be approved.
5. If you have a problem check first the comments, maybe you will find the solution there.